Okken low voltage switch cabinet
The Okken cabinet is the latest brand cabinet developed by Schneider in France. The product has extremely high safety and reliability. There are not many domestic authorized manufacturers, and there are less than 10 real-scale production. With a full range of cabinet types, powerful technical parameters, 7 types of functional units, and 13 drawer sizes, it can fully meet customer requirements.
1. The unique busbar structure system (A, B, C, N pole rectangular arrangement) saves busbar copper material and improves the rated short-time withstand current of the product.
2. The bottom of the cabinet is designed with a transport base to facilitate on-site installation;
3. Busbar connection technology without perforation, convenient busbar installation, connection and maintenance;
4. Designed a variety of practical functional unit connection forms, suitable for different needs of users;
5. The functional units of 630A and below are widely connected by the double chuck system to ensure the maintenance-free and long life of the vertical bus;
6. The product is designed with a higher internal separation type, which improves the safety of the product；
7. Passed 100kA internal arcing fault test, electromagnetic compatibility test, 9-intensity seismic test, 5000m high altitude test, ensuring product safety;
8. The product is designed with detachable beams and brackets to facilitate the installation of on-site equipment.
Rated insulation voltage: 1000V(AC) Rated operating voltage: 690V(AC)
Horizontal bus current carrying capacity: 6300A，Icw=150kA Vertical bus current carrying capacity: 4000A
Internal arcing: 100 kA rms /0.3 s Protection level: IP54
Beijing Metro Daxing Line, Line 14, Yizhuang Line, and East Side Line of Line 7
Hangzhou Metro Line 1
Ningbo Metro Line 1, Line 2, Line 3
State Council Agency Affairs Administration
Service Bureau of the State Sports General Administration
China Mobile Communications Group
China Telecom Corporation Limited
Hebei State Taxation Bureau Data Processing Center Computer Room Project
Ningbo Xinzhi Hotel
Hebei Kaiyuan Global Center
Ningbo Tianan (Group) Co., Ltd. was founded in 1969, covers an area of 1298 acres, more than 1800 employees. Is a focus on smart grid, "new infrastructure", "integrated smart energy" and other fields of power distribution switching equipment research and development, production, sales and service of the national key high-tech enterprises.